We already maintain high standards for sanitation, but will be increasing our cleaning practices. We feel it is important that our patrons know our plans and expectations.
At MMW we will do the following:
-Disinfect all common areas, treatment rooms, treatment tables and tools and bathroom in between each client with approved disinfectants.
-Have regularly scheduled professional cleaning of our entire office on top of our staff cleaning practices.
-Wash our hands with soap and water and use hand sanitizer in between clients and frequently throughout the day.
- Each treatment room will have an air purifier.
- As always we will use clean linens for each client.
Client Protocols for appointments
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to it please reschedule your appt.
- Remove your shoes inside the door and place on shoe tray. If you are uncomfortable without shoes on we can offer you a pair of sanitized, clean flip flops to use.
- Place all your belongings in the plastic basket in the treatment room.
- Sanitize your hands before you get on the table and after you get off the table.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your practitioner directly or call Tami at 207.890.6594.
We look forward to seeing you soon!