As we reopen we think it is important to outline our policies, protocols and appt information in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will be rescheduling appts in the order that they were originally cancelled so please be patient with us. We are doing our best to accommodate! Feel free to contact us if you haven't been rescheduled or if you didn't have a previously scheduled appt and would like one.
We feel the health and safety of our clients, family and friends is very important and will be following guidelines set forth by the state of Maine.
We already maintain high standards for sanitation, but will be increasing our cleaning practices. We feel it is important that our patrons know our plans and expectations.
At MMW we will do the following:
-Wear clean masks
-Disinfect all common areas, treatment rooms, treatment tables and tools and bathroom in between each client with approved disinfectants
-Have regularly scheduled professional cleaning of our entire office on top of our staff cleaning practices
-Wash our hands with soap and water and use hand sanitizer in between clients and frequently throughout the day
- Each treatment room will have an air purifier
- As always we will use clean sheets and blankets for each client
-We will do our best to stagger appts with practitioners to try and avoid multiple clients arriving and leaving at the same time
Client Protocols for appointments
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to it please reschedule your appt. If you have traveled outside of Maine within 14 days of your appt please contact your practitioner to discuss.
- Wait in your vehicle for us to come get you
- Wear a clean mask (if you forget your mask we can provide one for you. If you have a medical issue that doesn't allow you to wear one please contact us to discuss)
- Remove your shoes inside the door and place on shoe tray. If you are uncomfortable without shoes on we can offer you a pair of sanitized clean flip flops to use
-Sanitize your hands
- Fill out and sign our COVID-19 questionnaire/waiver each visit
- Place all your belongings in the plastic basket in the treatment room
- Sanitize your hands before you get on the table and after you get off the table
- Booking appts and checkout procedures will happen in the treatment room as the waiting room is closed (Please do not bring anyone inside to wait for you during your appt)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your practitioner directly or call Tami at 207.890.6594.
We look forward to seeing you soon!